D1Baseball Unveils Internship ProgramNews
D1Baseball.com Internship Program
Want to make a difference and help grow college baseball? If that’s your dream or interest, D1Baseball.com might just have a spot for you. We are hiring two interns to help fill a couple of voids as we near the spring season as part of the newly developed D1Baseball Internship Program. Applicants will help the D1Baseball staff in a variety of ways and roles, while also earning college course credit in the process.
This position will work with our Managing Editors to alleviate some of the heavy workload that accompanies the college baseball season. In addition to being available when all hands are needed, this position requires someone that can manage social media accounts efficiently, while also having the ability to write consistent blog postings on the catchy items in college baseball – those not covered by our full-time team of writers. Other responsibilities may also arise.
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
• Ability to write blog postings, stories, etc., effectively, efficiently and confidently
• Ability to manage a variety of tasks
• Ability to run multiple social media accounts effectively
• Must be curious and love to learn
• Ability to work in a media environment
• Self-directed, highly motivated, and reliable
• Excellent organizational skills (oral and written) and the ability to excel at details, while also multi-tasking
• Must currently be enrolled in college
• Must have a cell phone, computer and email access
• Must have experience with computer and iOS OR Android applications
• Must be proficient with PC or Mac OSX operating systems
• Time of day and hours may vary based on work available or needed during the college baseball season.
Want to apply for our internship program?
• Applicants may email resumes and more at [email protected]